Beekeeper Patch Automation 5.1.0 Release Notes
We're releasing version 5.1.0 of our Beekeeper patching automation software this week. Let's take a look at the new features available to make your patch workflow even more efficient.
- Added Upcoming Execution Jobs section to main dashboard to show jobs scheduled within the next 48 hours
- New Ability to Enable or Disable Schedules at will
- Added “Group/Cluster Timeout” phase for validations
- Updated Health widget messages to be meaningful and concise
- Installer fixes for changing directories, service account membership, and removed “Deny All” from IIS .Net Authorization Rules
- Added System Notification Email Recipient to Administration/Settings page to alert users of system issues such as license expiry within 60 days
- Changed Exchange DAG mailbox database health calculations to make sure at least one healthy copy of a mailbox database exists before patching is begun
- Allow purging of logs older than “0” days
- Corrected issue with execution jobs hanging while waiting for a controller
- Added support package button to Administration/About page to bundle files to be sent to support
When is it expected to be available?
Beekeeper version 5.1.0 will release on February 15, 2019.
Curious about Beekeeper? Fill out this form to request a trial license and view pricing here. Current license holders will receive an email with a link to the new version.
Just show me what it looks like already!
With rebranding and the addition of upcoming execution jobs, the dashboard has been updated:
Schedules now have enable/disable slider:
Support Package download button has been added to the Administration/About page:
System Notification Recipient Email Address has added to Administration/Settings page:
Our next development sprint will add SQL Always On Availability Groups support. We will continue to improve Beekeeper and welcome all feedback.