Senior Sales Executive
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for generating revenue for Green House Data in a consistent and reliable manner. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize current relationships and knowledge base to identify opportunities, engage high level IT and C level decision makers, and negotiate complex sales. This position will be primarily based in our Downtown Denver office.
Candidate must have a well-developed methodology for lead generation including, networking events, targeted prospecting, and marketing.
- Prospecting, identifying and closing sales of Green House Data products and services.
- Targeting leads within Industry Segment.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quota.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Develop strong presence and awareness in the region for Green House Data services through participation in community and technology organizations.
- Work closely with the customer service and operations team to ensure the successful implementation of customer solutions.
- Coordinate activities with other sales personnel to develop multiple market opportunities and ensure that Green House Data maximizes the revenue potential of each opportunity.
- Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed.
- Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups.
- Work closely with Service Delivery to complete customer acquisitions and installations.
- Enforce and comply with all of Green House Data’s Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal process.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Must have 5-15 years proven sales experience in managed cloud infrastructure, colocation, IT services, enterprise software, enterprise hardware, or telecom services.
- Candidate must have a well-developed methodology for lead generation including, networking events, and targeted prospecting
- Must have understanding of data center technology and services.
- Must have experience selling enterprise solutions to mid to large companies.
- Ability to generate and close complex sales opportunities.
- Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
- Must have a successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives.
- Must have experience in selling complex services to businesses.
- Must have a basic understanding of and experience in strategic selling.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Should have completed a structured sales training program.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must have experience using a CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.
Location: Seattle, Washington
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, vision, holidays, sick time, and vacation.
To apply for this job, send your resume and cover letter to jobs(a)greenhousedata.com and put "Senior Sales Executive" in the subject line.
Green House Data is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.