Carrier Hotel in the Pacific Northwest
Green House Data operates three floors of the Westin Building Exchange, along with data centers in Everett, WA and Bellingham, WA that connect directly into the carrier hotel.
Through its neutral connectivity points to Asian, Canadian, European, and American network service providers, carriers, and ISPs, and its access to the Seattle Internet Exchange (SIX) and the Pacific Northwest Gigapop (PN-WGP), the Westin Building Exchange has become one of the leading data center and colocation facilities in the world. It makes connections from the West Coast to central US, Canada, and the South Pacific easy.
- Carrier neutral with 200+ carriers, ISPs,
and service providers
- Dark Fiber
- Premier Fiber and Copper Meet-Me Rooms
- Modular cages (200 - 10,000 sq. ft.)
- Individual locking cabinets
- Access to copper/fiber MMR
- 150W per sq. ft.
- Redundant AC/DC UPS Power
- Pre-action dry-pipe fire suppression system
- N+1 cooling tower system
- 24x7 onsite engineering staff
- 24x7 onsite security staff
- 24x7 secure/monitored site access
- CCTZ monitoring
- Multiple antenna towers
- Line-of-sight to North, West, and East
Find out why you should colocate in the Westin Carrier Hotel.