Microsoft SCOM Monitoring and Automation
Use the gWatch SCOM Audit Management Pack to proactively monitor changes to your Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager configuration and automate your backup process for unsealed editable Management Packs.
This Management Pack can also compare server objects in Active Directory to agents in SCOM to help you identify where you are missing critical SCOM agents.
gWatch Microsoft SCOM Audit Features
- Enhanced discovery for server properties: locate servers by current user(s), local administrator(s), location, environment, system owner, application owner, installed applications, or uptime
- Detect configuration changes in rules; monitor and override on a periodic basis to roll back unapproved or mistaken configuration changes
- Detect grayed-out SCOM agents to locate servers or devices that are not reporting properly
- Automatically back up unsealed Management Packs that have been modified or changed
- Simple automation for maintenance mode scheduling
- Detect servers that are pending reboot as a result of applying software updates
- Checks various locations on the server to determine if a restart is required in order to apply configuration changes. This is useful to detect servers that may not have been patched correctly or that were changed outside of scheduled maintenance windows, enabling better control over change management.
- Automatically enable Agent Proxy settings for agents that require such configuration
- Scan Active Directory for servers that do not have SCOM agents installed so you can bring them under IT purview and compliance
- Alerts for Local Administrator security group changes
- Reports on all logical disk space across all Windows servers (drive size, minimum, maximum, and current free space)
- Simple installation and easy configuration
Watch a video overview of the Audit MP: