Proactively Monitor McAfee
Receive alerts from your SCOM-connected McAfee ePO servers, services, and databases to identify potential issues before security breaches or system failures occur.
The gWatch McAfee Management Pack examines ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) logs and McAfee-specific processes to help improve uptime and availability and locate trouble servers or devices assocated with your McAfee applications, so you know that your security services and policies remain in effect.
To download this Management Pack, please fill out the form to the right.
gWatch McAfee MP Features
- Monitoring of memory and CPU utilization for specific McAfee processes against configurable thresholds on all McAfee agents
- Discovery for distributed repositories (SuperAgent, FTP, HTTP, UNC)
- Availability monitoring for distributed repositories
- Monitoring of replication between master repository and distributed repositories
- Monitoring for failed tasks or tasks taking an excessively long time within McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Server Task Log
- Monitor the ePO Server Audit Log for client admin changes, failed logons, and other recent activities
- Monitor ePO Database Size to reduce the risk of high storage costs and avoid system performance issues
- Monitor the McAfee HTTP and McAfee FTP update site to guarantee availability of security services and policies across your IT environment
WATCH A VIDEO OVERVIEW OF THE MCAFEE MP: