Monitor RightFax Servers, Connectors, and Databases
Proactively monitor your RightFax servers, connectors, and databases, and send synthetic test faxes to validate the health and availability of RightFax when you add the gWatch RightFax Management Pack to your SCOM environment.
The gWatch RightFax MP adds a single-pane-of-glass dashboard view for your RightFax servers and devices, including configurable alerts and notifications for problem states. Reduce downtime and costly RightFax outages, plan for capacity, and keep your business running by integrating the RightFax MP into your monitoring workflow.
gWatch RightFax MP Features
- Confirm availability of your RightFax servers by sending Synthetic RightFax transactions
- Dashboard view with comprehensive health, performance, and availability information across all RightFax servers
- Receive proactive alerts on RightFax issues, including performance warnings, failed fax reception, licensing state errors, or conversion problems
- MSMQ Service and Queues discovery and monitoring across computers without RightFax
- This discovery is targeted to the Windows computer, disabled by default. This can be overridden to enable it for the desired computer
We now feel secure that RightFax is being proactively monitored and we are avoiding costly outages.
Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
WATCH A VIDEO OVERVIEW OF THE RIGHTFAX MP:
MP SYNTHETIC FAX TRANSACTION VIDEO: