Every IT project with Green House Data starts with the SpotLITE Discovery process, including benchmarks, goals, implementation milestones, and deployment options. Listen. Implement. Test. Execute.Learn More
Maintain compliance with HIPAA standards across your cloud servers by following this checklist, which specifies requirements for security as well as best practices for server configuration, applictions, and end-users.
We did consider Amazon and Azure, but it was the personal touch in working with Green House Data that was the biggest driver.AssociationVoice
With some providers of IT services it can be a challenge, however the team at Green House Data really does step up and do a great job for us.Blue Federal Credit Union
We get big-time infrastructure benefits for a fraction of the cost. Plus, Green House Data’s core competency is data center management. We need our data centers to be up 100 percent of the time, and colocation provides that.Black Hills Energy
The high touch has worked really well for us. This and the overall value of the company and service offer a cost-benefit that makes a lot of sense.National CineMedia
You need IT infrastructure that you can count on even when you run into the rare network outage, equipment failure, or power issue. When your systems run into trouble, that’s where one or more of the three primary availability strategies will come into play: high availability, fault tolerance, and/or disaster recovery.
While each of these infrastructure design strategies has a role in keeping your critical applications and data up and running, they do not serve the same purpose. Simply because you operate a High Availability infrastructure does not mean you shouldn’t implement a disaster recovery site — and assuming otherwise risks disaster indeed.
What’s the difference between HA, FT, and DR anyway? Do you really need DR if you have HA set up?
The IT channel is taking ever bigger bites out of the cloud computing market. Only 39% of companies report sourcing their cloud services directly from Cloud Service Providers, leaving the remaining 61% to a mix of CSPs and third parties, with 10% coming primarily from third parties alone, according to a CompTIA survey. Meanwhile, IaaS, Security as a Service (SECaaS), and SaaS all offer higher average MMR than Contact Center as a Service, Data Networks, and Voice Network services, according to Avant.
If you’re looking to shift some of your clients and sales towards the cloud, you need to adjust your operations accordingly or risk losing customers to direct sales or competitors.
Here are the biggest changes you’ll need to make to your channel sales and IT operations in order to maximize on your cloud resale strategy.
The Green House Data team is closely monitoring Hurricane Florence as the storm approaches landfall and will continue to monitor the storms’ progress. We've taken the following steps and precautions for the storm.